Igatpuri is one of the most visited and know tourist attraction place in Maharashtra. It is a blessed place for nature lovers and adventurous. You would also see some highest peaks of the Sahyadri range. It is also a famous railway station connecting many cities nearby. You could visit this place with your friends, family and your beloved ones. The best time to visit this hill station would be monsoon or winter. Igatpuri lake side camping is again another good place suitable for photography.
The tents provided to you would be sun face where you could enjoy tea and evening snacks. We welcome you to come early and maximize the time to spend in Igatpuri. Igatpuri Campsite is amazing for Astrophotography, Star Trails Photography, Igatpuri Stargazing it has very less night light pollution located in one of the darkest spot in Maharashtra.
Campsite is located 25 km from Kasara Railway Station.
• Evening Snacks Dry bhel and Potato vada and Tea only
• Veg or Non Veg Dinner
• Tea and Poha Breakfast
• Tent Stay on sharing basis
• Indian toilets available
• Water sports Kayaking, Paddle Boat, Life Jacket for swimming
• Option 2 local transport on sharing basis Kasara - Campsite - Kasara
• Travel till Kasara (option 2)
• Any transportation (option 1)
• Lunch for day 1.
• All kinds of Extra Meals / soft drinks ordered.
• Any kind of personal expenses.
• Any kind of cost which is not mentioned in the cost includes above.
• All expenses incurred due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances like roadblocks,
• Any medical / Emergency evacuations if required
• 2/3 liters of water.
• Some Dry fruits / Dry Snacks / Energy Bars.
• Glucon D / ORS / Tang / Gatorade sachets.
• Good Torch must with extra battery.
• One Day Backpack 20 to 30 liters.
• Sun Cap and Sunscreen.
• Personal First aid and Personal Medicine.
• Identity Proof.
• Please wear Full sleeves and Full Track Pant this will protect from Summer Sun / Thorns / Insects / Prickles.
• Rains are expected, so pack your bags accordingly to save them from getting wet.
• Double pack your valuables / phones in plastic bags.
• Rainwear / Poncho / Waterproof jacket etc., if you don’t want to get wet.
• 75% refund if notified via phone conversation 8 or more days prior to the event date.
• 50 % refund if notified via phone conversation 4 to 7 days prior to the event date.
• No refund if the cancellation requested is less than 3 days prior to event date.
• No show No Refund.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another date against cancellation.
• Event Tickets cannot be transferred to another person against cancellation.
Our mission is not just to be a travel agency but your travel partner who would go an extra mile to help you choose an ideal destination and learn more about the place you have been dreaming to visit. We bring to you customizable tour packages as well. No matter how many travel experiences we sell every day, we ensure that you are the protagonist of your own travel story.
- Arosh Thomas, Director
© 2018 All Rights Reserved | Design by Mollyson Holidays